International Exchange House
Three rooms in the nurse dormitory (Hamayu Dormitory) have been set up for international exchange accommodation purposes.
||Wakayama City, Wakakawa-cho 1-13, Riverside Hamayu Dormitory, First Floor
||There are 2 small size (approx. 26 sq. meters) rooms
||A-1 (Room 113) has 2 beds@\1,000/day
A-2 (Room 112) has 1 bed \1,000/day Internet cable is available
There is 1 large size (approx. 45 sq. meters) room
|B (adjacent to office) has 2 beds \2,000/day
|Fittings and facilities:
||Bath, toilet, air-conditioning, beds, refrigerator, kettle, some utensils, bedding, sheets,Internet connection(A-2) etc.
yOtherszTowels, soap, toothbrush and other personal items should be brought by individuals.
Procedure for use of International Exchange House
- Confirmation of user qualification (clause 1 article 4 sheet)
Details of the exchange, the position or status of the user in his or her place of origin, details of work or research to be conducted at this university, and so on.
¦Reason for use exceeding 1 month (article 5)
Specific details of the work or research in question and reason why it will take longer than 1 month (can be written on clause 1 article 4 sheet).
- Confirmation of guarantor in the university
A teacher at this university
(A person who can responsibly guide the user is desirable)
- Confirmation of period of use and vacancy status (General Administration Division)
As a general rule, within 1 month (3 months max.), with precedence given to official functions.
- Submission of International Exchange House Usage Authorization Application Form (as described in no.1) (General Administration Division)
Joint submission of a User Guarantee Form (as described in no.2).
Application by the guarantor is possible.
Forms must be submitted by two days prior to the end of the previous month of the first date of usage.
- Delivery of Usage Authorization Form (by General Administration Division)
- Usage fee (charged by the Facility Management Office)
Type A 1,000 yen per day (incl. bedding, sheets, utilities etc.)
Type B 2,000 yen per day (incl. bedding, sheets, utilities etc.)
- Payment of usage fee
- Receipt of key (receipt of sheets etc.) (General Administration Division)
- Hand over to user (explanation of method of use)
- End of use
- Confirmation of room cleanliness,Replenishment of articles of consumption used
- Return of key (and used sheets etc.) (General Administration Division)
International Exchange House (documents)