International Exchange House
Eight rooms in the nurse dormitory (Hamayu Dormitory) have been set up for international exchange accommodation purposes.
||Wakayama City, Wakakawa-cho 1-13, Riverside Hamayu Dormitory, First Floor
||There are 7 small size (approx. 26 sq. meters) rooms
A type room (Room# 101,102,103,104,105,112,113) has 1 bed \1,200/day
There is 1 large size (approx. 45 sq. meters) room
|B type room (Room#106) has 2 beds 2,400/day Wifi available
|Fittings and facilities:
||Bath, toilet, air-conditioning, beds, kitchen, refrigerator, kettle, some utensils, bedding, sheets, washing machine (share), Wifi etc.
yOtherszTowels, toiletpatper, soap, toothbrush and other personal items should be brought by individuals.
Procedure for use of International Exchange House
- Confirmation of user qualification (clause 1 article 4 sheet)
Details of the exchange, the position or status of the user in his or her place of origin, details of work or research to be conducted at this university, and so on.
¦Reason for use exceeding 1 month (article 5)
Specific details of the work or research in question and reason why it will take longer than 1 month (can be written on clause 1 article 4 sheet).
- Confirmation of guarantor in the university
A teacher at this university
(A person who can responsibly guide the user is desirable)
- Confirmation of period of use and vacancy status (Center for International Relations)
As a general rule, within 1 month (3 months max.), with precedence given to official functions.
- Submission of International Exchange House Usage Authorization Application Form (as described in no.1) (Center for International Relations)
Joint submission of a User Guarantee Form (as described in no.2).
Application by the guarantor is possible.
Forms must be submitted by two days prior to the end of the previous month of the first date of usage.
- Delivery of Usage Authorization Form (Center for International Relations)
- Usage fee (charged by the Facility Management Office)
Type A 1,200 yen per day (incl. bedding, sheets, utilities etc.)
Type B 2,400 yen per day (incl. bedding, sheets, utilities etc.)
- Payment of usage fee
- Receipt of key (receipt of sheets etc.) (Center for International Relations)
- Hand over to user (explanation of method of use)
- End of use
- Confirmation of room cleanliness,Replenishment of articles of consumption used
- Return of key (and used sheets etc.) (Center for International Relations)
International Exchange House (documents)