- Pages are currently viewing
- Home > Undergraduate Schools > List of Medicine > Department of Radiology
Department of Radiology
The puropse of our clinical study is to provide the cutting edge therapy and diagnostic information to patients by exploiting X-ray modality equipped in our institute with the best of our knowledge.
- Usefulness of diffusion MRI for diagnosing hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC).
- Usefulness of dynamic MRI using liver specific contrast material(EOB) .
- Relation between washout mechanism of contrast material of HCC and thickness of pathological HCC pseudomembrane.
- Teleradiology for distant local area in Wakayama.
- Combination of transcatheter arterial chemoembolization (TACE) with radiofreequency ablation (RFA) for HCC.
- SPECT-based three dimensional radiotherapy for HCC with portal tumor thrombus.
- Ballone occluded refrograde transvenous obliteration for gastric varices.
- Endovascular abdominal or thoracic aneurismal repair using stent graft.
- Recanalization for the occlusive iliac arteries using stent.
- Device creation for puncture needles under three dimensional CT guidance.
- Clinical evaluation of percutaneous vertebroplasty.
- Clinal evaluation of percutaneous bone marrow nails for pathological long bone fracture.
- Fibrinolysis of deep vein thrombosis.
- Recanalization for shunt occlusion in hemodialysis.
- TACE using absorble gelatin sponge for HCC patients.
- Absorble gelatin sponge as cisplatin carrier.
- TAE using NBCA for arterial hemorrhage.
- High dose rate brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
- Three dimensional radiotherapy for cranio-neck malignant tumors.
- Brachytherapy for lymph nodes metastases.
- SPECT-based three dimensional radiotherapy for HCC with portal tumor thrombus
- Three-dimentional radiotherapy for recurrent tumor using PET-CT fusion image.